About the business and the role
Who is Fraser Fire and Rescue Limited?
Fraser Fire and Rescue Limited are the leading fire appliance manufacturer in the Asia Pacific area with a consistently growing workload. . Fraser Fire is part of the Fraser Engineering Group, one of Wellington’s most progressive production engineering companies.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Fraser Fire is actively looking for Qualified Auto electricians, there are opportunities for candidates with the right attitude for leadership in our growing electrical team. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated auto electrician incorporating the development and manufacture of sophisticated fire appliances to export quality.
Skills and Experience
What we are looking for:
You will be an outgoing individual who can work well in a fast paced work environment and have an interest in wanting to grow within the role and the company. As a key member of our team you will:
- Have leadership in a technical environment (preferred)
- Have 3+ years of Auto Electrical experience (preferred)
- Take pride and responsibility in the job you are assigned
- Be production focussed
- Be open to new technology and methods
- Have an ethical, mature outlook
- Be willing to share information and communicate that information when assisting with training the next generation of auto electricians.
Why work at Fraser Fire and Rescue Limited?
Fraser Fire is committed to our company values of integrity, teamwork and excellence. This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step up in a leadership role with a competitive salary and excellent career prospects.
Candidates must be New Zealand residents.
Please submit your application to Human Resources Manager, Fraser Fire and Rescue Ltd, PO Box 38-162, Wellington Mail Centre 5045 or email email@example.com
Request a Quote